[colm] build colm on windows

Peter Reijnders peter.reijnders at verpeteren.nl
Mon Mar 27 17:48:00 UTC 2017

Hello

I worked very hard to finish one of my projects over the weekend so that I could have a look at this (colm on msvc).
I am making a steady progress, but still a way to go.
Current status: it seems that bootstap1.exe hangs in a loop.

I'll share my code soon, but first an question:

* Should it stay 'gcc'?
* Should it get the environment value for CC/CXX
* Should it be 'gcc' by default, or else an command line option (to set cl/clang etc)

```
main.cc:455:#define COMPILE_COMMAND_STRING "gcc -Wall -Wwrite-strings" \
```

Peter Reijnders