[RFC] A Complete Description of Using Ragel State Charts

Zed A. Shaw zeds... at zedshaw.com
Sun Dec 24 19:36:20 UTC 2006

Hey Everyone,

I had such a hard time explaining how cool the Ragel state chart stuff is that I finally broke down and wrote some very detailed instructions and discussions about them:

http://www.zedshaw.com/tips/ragel_state_charts.html

Please take a look and give me any comments you have.  I'm using this style of state machine more and more in my code so I'd like to get a good grip on explaining it to folks.

Have a good Christmas (if you celebrate it).

--
http://www.zedshaw.com/
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/