[ragel-users] Re: fexec bug in v5.15?

Adrian Thurston thurs... at cs.queensu.ca
Wed Nov 8 18:55:59 UTC 2006

As separate statements it doable but it would require control flow analysis
of the host language in order to determine if one statement comes after the
other. Control flow analysis is a huge undertaking, one that I would have to
say is too much for Ragel.

But combination statements that hold and return would work.

-Adrian