[ragel-users] fhold and fexec in scanner pattern actions

Carlos Antunes cmantu... at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 20:30:47 UTC 2006

On 11/10/06, Adrian Thurston <thurs... at cs.queensu.ca> wrote:

> This patch (to go into 5.16) allows fhold and fexec to function
> correctly in scanner pattern actions. In this context, fexec and fhold
> now manipulate tokend, which is always used to update p when the action
> terminates.

Adrian,

Thanks for the patch. There's soemthing wrong with it, though. I've
attached a test file that bombs with the error "<unknown>::56:152:
syntax error" when I add an fhold or fexec in line 398.

Thanks!

Carlos

--
"We hold [...] that all men are created equal; that they are
endowed [...] with certain inalienable rights; that among