Ragel for network protocols?

Stéphane Bortzmeyer bortzme... at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 09:47:12 UTC 2006

2006/11/13, Adrian Thurston <thurs... at cs.queensu.ca>:

> When I remove the + 1 from the setting of pe it seems to work okay.

You're right, it works for me now. Sorry, I do not know what happened,
coffee was probably not taken in sufficient quantity.

For the record, the attached file works fine.

IETF/Cosmogol/Ragel % ./test O C O
Step 1: input O, current state 0... Door will open... New state is 2
Step 2: input C, current state 2... Door will close... New state is 0
Step 3: input O, current state 0... Door will open... New state is 2
result = 0
IETF/Cosmogol/Ragel % ./test O C C
Step 1: input O, current state 0... Door will open... New state is 2
Step 2: input C, current state 2... Door will close... New state is 0
Step 3: input C, current state 0... Error, invalid input
result = 1