fcall legal in scanner?

Adrian Thurston thurs... at cs.queensu.ca
Fri Oct 27 16:36:11 UTC 2006

Hi Carlos,

I'm glad you like Ragel. I've been working on it for a while now and it's
nice to hear I'm headed in the right direction.

It sounds like a bug. fcall is supposed to work in actions associated with
entire patterns (the lex style actions) but they are illegal in the the
transition/state based embeddings and Ragel is supposed to emit an error.
Could you post or send me some code which exhibits the problem?

Cheers,
  Adrian