sponsorship for a Ragel talk at CUSEC 2008

Adrian Thurston thurs... at cs.queensu.ca
Mon Dec 24 06:22:30 UTC 2007

Hi,

I was invited to do a tutorial on Ragel at the Canadian University
Software Engineering Conference (CUSEC) 2008 and I'm looking for
sponsorship. CUSEC draws students that are very enthusiastic about
software engineering. It is a great way to connect with the best and the
brightest of Canadian undergrads who are just entering the profession.
This year the conference lineup is quite stellar. Among the excellent
keynotes there are two that Ragel owes any success to: Jeffrey Ullman
(automata theory, parsing, dragon book, databases) and Zed Shaw (mongrel
web server). You can find more information here:

http://www.cusec.net/
http://2008.cusec.net/en/index.php
http://2008.cusec.net/files/CUSEC_2008_Sponsorship_Package.pdf (has some
stats on the conference attendees)

If you'd like visibility at this conference through my 45 min talk
please contact me off list. I'm open to suggestions as to the nature of
this visibility.

Thanks,