[ragel-users] Re: sponsorship for a Ragel talk at CUSEC 2008

pat eyler pat.ey... at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 17:57:17 UTC 2007

Well, in in a semi-related note, if anyone is interested, we've got a couple
more days before the window closes to submit a talk proposal for the
MountainWest RubyConf 2008, to be held Mar 28 and 29, 2008 in Salt
Lake City Utah.  (I'm not kidding about the couple of days thing, the window
closes at midnight on Dec 31st.

--
thanks,
-pate