Bug or feature?

Carlos Antunes cmantu... at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 06:35:03 UTC 2007

Adrian,

I have the following construct:

password = password_char**
               >{ capture_start(capid_password, p); }
               %{ capture_stop(capid_password, p); };

When I feed a string that doesn't match "password", "capture_stop" is
immediately called but not "capture_start". I would expect that either
both or none are called (I prefer both). What say you?

Thanks!

Carlos

--
"We hold [...] that all men are created equal; that they are
endowed [...] with certain inalienable rights; that among