Scanner question

metatr... at gmail.com metatr... at gmail.com
Wed May 16 00:18:02 UTC 2007

Hey thanks - that worked a treat!  I think I was also combining too
much host code from my non-scanner code which was mucking things up as
well.

I'm experimenting with a validating XML parser written in Ragel.  The
scanner I was having trouble with is for recognising element names and
am working on a Ragel state machine written from the DTD definition.
It's looking good so far, and is much smaller and more accurate than
the versions I have written by hand in C and Python.

Regards,

MT.