[ragel-users] Re: runaway action

Adrian Thurston thurs... at cs.queensu.ca
Fri Aug 29 01:52:51 UTC 2008

The start state is like any other, except that it has the added
privilege of being the one the machine starts out in.

The to action wasn't driven by any really important need. It seemed like
a reasonable thing to do at the time. It can be used to get actions to
execute before any other (or after depending on how you look at it).

Adrian