Matching characters written as hex codes

Macy macyg... at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 08:52:55 UTC 2008

On Jun 2, 11:02 pm, "Adrian Thurston" <thurs... at cs.queensu.ca> wrote:
> I don't have access to any 64 bit machines so I can't test on those architectures.
>
> If anyone wants to give me an account somewhere I'd happily work out the problems (a machine that's always on the net would be best.
>
> -Adrian

Unfortunately, the only 64 bit machine I have is my laptop and
although I could give you access, it's not up 24/7 and I often reboot
so I guess that's out of the question.

You could also boot a 64 bit linux using qemu-system-x86_64, on a 32
bit machine, but that's slow.

Anyway, I'm going to take a look at the code to see if I can spot any
more problems... perhaps I can help.