[ragel-users] Bypass "previously defined" errors?

Adrian Thurston thurs... at cs.queensu.ca
Fri May 23 01:27:36 UTC 2008

Hey Mitchell,

Sorry I keep missing you on the IRC channel. I check it about once daily
 but you're usually logged out by the time I connect to the screen session.

Could you give a bit more information about the use case? I haven't
heard of anyone needing to do this before. Is it because you've got some
stock ragel parser and you want to specialize it to some task by
redefining things?

-Adrian