[ragel-users] Getting started guide

Neil Webster nwebster at biopeak.com
Fri Aug 21 14:34:08 UTC 2009

Hello,

I want to evaluate Ragel for use as an embedded command and data stream
parser. It's transparency and efficiency are of interest to me as I will
be running on a resource limited embedded CPU. I have looked around at
length for a getting started guide geared towards c language. The User
Guide appears very good and I am sure will form a very valuable
reference once I get past the initial "hello world!" hurdle. I have also
looked around at some of the examples but they are too complex to get
started with and do not have much in the way of comments to explain what
is going on.

Any pointers to help get me started would be appreciated.

Regards, Neil