[ragel-users] can ragel tell me the type of final state?

Brian Palmer brianp at decho.com
Thu Aug 27 22:38:48 UTC 2009

Hi, I have a use case where I need to differentiate between final
states with outgoing transitions, and final states without outgoing
transitions. In other words, I need to whether there is the
possibility of further input being parsed, even if cs >= first_final.
Can ragel tell me which kind of state cs is? Or will I need to track
this externally with an action? I suspect the latter since I couldn't
find anything in the docs, but thought I'd ask.

thanks,

-- Brian Palmer