[ragel-users] Anchoring to the EOF

Adrian Thurston thurston at complang.org
Fri Jan 23 23:35:25 UTC 2009

In short, there isn't!

Ragel does not make any assumption about the input, and this includes
not assuming line-based input. If you want to anchor to something you
just put that something into the grammar at the end. If you want to see
if the machine finished in a final state (and thus consumed that
something) you test cs against machine_first_final.

Hope this helps,
  Adrian