[ragel-users] Actions embedded into unexpected transitions?

Adrian Thurston thurston at complang.org
Sun Jan 25 01:11:42 UTC 2009

Sorry I went to fast and didn't see your problem. My mail program was
highlighting the lines beginning with ">", causing some confusion for me.

The bit of info that you're missing is that action embedding operators
bind more tightly than concatenation. Use:

b := ( a 'b'+ ) >{print} %{print};

and I think you'll get what you want.

-Adrian