[ragel-users] ragel 6.5 released

Diego E. “Flameeyes” Pettenò flameeyes at gmail.com
Mon May 18 20:33:45 UTC 2009

Il giorno Mon, 18/05/2009 alle 14.21 -0400, Adrian Thurston ha scritto:
> Thanks, I just checked in some fixes for these issues. Seems I need
> use dist_ to get CREDITS into the tarball. I'm not sure why.

Baffles me too; by the way for these things, "make distcheck" would be a
huge help, if it wasn't that it cannot be used until kelbt implements
the -I switch.

By the way, since it's much easier to note last minute fixes needed from
the distribution point of view, I'd also suggest you sent a "heads up"
message the day before you intend to release, this way I (and other
maintainers, assuming they are in the list) can check the status of the
in-svn code (I usually can do Linux, (G/)FreeBSD and OpenSolaris).

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/

If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/