[ragel-users] porting to python

Adrian Thurston adrian.thurston at esentire.com
Tue Oct 13 20:22:33 UTC 2009

The -F0 code style would probably be easier, but it doesn't cover all
ragel programs, whereas -T0 will always work. The flat tables are a
problem when working with long-sized input.

I forgot about the offside rules in python ... they will definitely
cause extra work, but it won't be fatal (unless you consider tedium to
be fatal). Some of the code respects formatting rules for the sake of
those who choose to read the output, but not all the details are looked
after.

-Adrian