[ragel-users] more or less solved -- Overfrequent/premature call of 'on-exit-transition' action

Adrian Thurston thurston at complang.org
Sat Sep 12 03:20:27 UTC 2009

Hey Bernie,

You could do it like this. You'll have to remember to decrement
dataRemaining by two bytes first.

dataBlock =
     0 Word16b @storeSamplesPerBlock
     (Word16b @storeData when dataRemaining)*
     (Word16b @storeData when !dataRemaining)
     @processCompleteMessage;

One problem with this is that it assumes you've got at least one 2-byte
sample in each block. Is that an acceptable assumption?

-Adrian