[ragel-users] access prefix

Adrian Thurston thurston at complang.org
Mon Apr 25 16:06:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

The p, pe, and eof variables are not modified because they do not need
to be maintained across partial executions of state machines. They are
normally declared as local variables in the function that contains the
write exec.

The cs variable should be modified. If you are finding it isn't for some
language, then that would definitely be a bug.

-Adrian

--
Dr. Adrian D. Thurston
http://www.complang.org/thurston/