[ragel-users] Parser help

Adrian Thurston adrian.thurston at esentire.com
Mon Jan 31 18:03:36 UTC 2011

Hi,

The only way to do this is to either take a pointer to everything up to,
but not including the newline, then chomp off the trailing '==='. This
is because the state machine is capable of the representing the notion
of being in more than one state at once, but the data collection
mechanism is not. You can ask the pioneers of computer science why that
is ;)

-Adrian