[ragel-users] ragel didn't rename data variable for C# code.

Denis Naumov alexander.me at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 15:06:23 UTC 2011

Hi,
:)

I have not encountered this problem yet. but i think msbuild task - right way.
As alternative - run some script before msbuild.
script can does the same thing as custom tool - call ragel.exe +
scaned params + file.
or scan directories for .rl files, scan file for command line params
and call ragel.

Best regards,
Denis Naumov.