[ragel-users] code review

Nate nathan.sweet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 23:12:38 UTC 2011

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for taking a look. Yeah, I'm happy with it, I just wasn't sure I was
using it right. I'm a little worried about edge cases, where things might
parse unexpectedly. I generated a graph, but couldn't really make much use
of it.

Ragel is a really neat tool, and the documentation is very good. I think
state charts could use a little more explanation.

I wrote a little XML parser using Ragel last night, blogged about it here:
http://www.badlogicgames.com/wordpress/?p=1712

-Nate