[ragel-users] ragel source code has been migrated to git

Adrian Thurston thurston at complang.org
Sun Apr 29 12:38:21 UTC 2012

Do you mean you want to know the time taken to execute the transitions? Or the number of times each transition is executed?

In either case there is no automatic method. If you want to count you can embed transitions that do that. You have to manually link the grammar definitions to the count array though. I have long wanted a profiling feature that did this but I usually resort manual methods when I need it.