[ragel-users] Handling binary protocols with ragel

Adrian Thurston thurston at complang.org
Sat Mar 17 01:26:57 UTC 2012

Most of my binary protocol stuff is for work so unfortunately I can't
post that. There is some binary protocol stuff in the DSNP
implementation, but it's not extensive. I'm hoping 7.0 comes out
sometime in the next four months. The changes run deep, right down to
the core of the NFA -> DFA algorithm and so I'm in no rush.