[ragel-users] ragel 6.8 released

ragel-user at jgoettgens.de ragel-user at jgoettgens.de
Sun Feb 24 11:23:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have updated the native Windows binaries for Ragel 6.8. The binaries and
the (slightly) modified sources can be found here:

http://www.jgoettgens.de/Meine_Bilder_und_Dateien/ragel-vs2012.7z

The project now uses Visual Studio 2012 such that you now need the latest
runtime libraries for Visual Studio 2012 in case Ragel doesn't want to
start.

There are a few small changes to calm the Microsoft compiler and the path
hack introduced for vs. 6.7 is still in place. Let me know about any
problems as I did not yet have the time for intense testing.

jg

---
Not sent from my iWuddaYaCallit.