[ragel] Ragel for Golang

Krish I krish.mailers at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 19:42:06 UTC 2017

Hi!

I am fascinated with state machines and I recently found out about Ragel.
I would also like to revise my compiler knowledge from school.

As I am currently learning Golang, can I add support for Golang in Ragel,
if one does not exist already?

Also, I would love to have a pure-go implementation rather than a C-binding
and would like to know if that is possible.

This will be a personal hobby projects and I can dedicate 2 hours 4 to 5
days a week if that is possible. I am also alright with MIT license, if
that makes any difference.

Best,
Krish