[ragel-users] Go target with 7.0.0.11?

Damian Gryski dgryski at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 12:21:41 UTC 2018

Ragel 7 includes language-specific binaries instead of baking the all into
a single program.  You want to run the ragel-go program from src/host-go .
Although note that Go support is currently slightly broken with regards to
declared-but-not-used variables:
https://www.colm.net/pipermail/ragel-users/2018-November/003554.html

Damian