[ragel-users] Does ragel support something like %x in flex?

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 00:22:53 UTC 2019

Hi,

I don't see ragel support something like Chapter 10 of flex manual.

"""
flex provides a mechanism for conditionally activating rules. Any rule
whose pattern is
prefixed with ‘<sc>’ will only be active when the scanner is in the
start condition named
sc. For example,
<STRING>[^"]* { /* eat up the string body ... */
}
will be active only when the scanner is in the STRING start condition, and
<INITIAL,STRING,QUOTE>\. { /* handle an escape ... */
}
will be active only when the current start condition is either
INITIAL, STRING, or QUOTE.
"""

Maybe I miss something. Does ragel support such a feature? Thanks.

--
Regards,
Peng