[colm-users] two new iterators

Adrian Thurston thurston at complang.org
Tue Sep 1 01:14:27 UTC 2009

Hello,

So I'm back to working on Colm, after a much-needed break from the
topic. I spent my time away from it designing a Distributed Social
Networking Protocol. While that is far from done, it is time to get back
to my roots and hack on computer language tools.

I started with two new iterators: repeat and rev_repeat. These are for
walking right-recursive lists without recursing into the element of the
list. An example can be found here:

http://svn.complang.org/colm/trunk/test/repeat.lm

The rev_repeat iterator is especially useful for picking items out of a
right-recursive list.

-Adrian