[colm] patch for colm to handle with '-I' and '-L' command line options

Peter Reijnders peter.reijnders at verpeteren.nl
Sat Dec 31 10:28:16 UTC 2016

hello

I found it quite cumbersome to 'make install' and 'make uninstall' to
assert that colm uses the correct headers.
Upon further analyzing it turned out that:
1) the '-I' command line option was not active
2) there were 2 almost identical functions that to build the gcc
commands.
After refractoring and testing, I added also the '-L' command line
argument to extend the library path.

With these 2 command line options working, it is possible to use colm
from an arbitrary directory.

I hope that the attached patch is usefull for somebody to ease
development.

Peter Reijnders