[colm] patch for colm to handle with '-I' and '-L' command line options

Peter Reijnders peter.reijnders at verpeteren.nl
Sun Jan 1 08:30:32 UTC 2017

Hacky newyear!

Sorry. My bad. My git-foo is not so strong.

Here is a new patch, from my branch, without any whitespace ignores.

```
# thefollowing seems to work
git checkout master
git apply --stat /tmp/colm-refractor-gcc-cmd.patch
git apply --check /tmp/colm-refractor-gcc-cmd.patch
git apply /tmp/colm-refractor-gcc-cmd.patch
```

Peter Reijnders