Grammar testing proposal

Adrian Thurston thurs... at cs.queensu.ca
Fri Sep 15 20:06:09 UTC 2006

Colin, great idea. One issue might be specifying language independent
actions. This could get tough if in the future we support non c-like
languages. For example, there was mention of supporting Ruby.

Perhaps TXL (http://www.txl.ca/) might be useful. It could be used to define
a mini toy language and to write transformations to the host languages.
Though I'm connected to that project so I'm biased in regard to it being
appropriate :)

-Adrian