Grammar testing proposal

Adrian Thurston thurs... at cs.queensu.ca
Tue Sep 19 02:13:17 UTC 2006

Hi Colin,

I don't have a TXL grammar for Ragel. You could get by with a minimal
one which captured the regular language as simply a list. But I agree,
TXL might be too much for merely testing Ragel. You'd need a (partial)
grammar for all the host languages. Some exist already, but future
languages supported might need to have grammars made.

-Adrian