How can I capture a big block of data

Jason jason2... at jasonjobe.com
Mon Feb 19 21:59:58 UTC 2007

Hello again.

Thanks to Adrian, my pull scanner is working great.

Now I'm wanting to grab a block of XML data but since the main focus
of my scan is not XML I'm wondering if it wouldn't be easier to
delimit any xml with some tags <xml> .... </xml>, and pass the whole
block of data off to some other code and simply return a TK_XML token.

I note in many examples, zipping through comments is pretty straight
forward. Could / Should I do the same (or similar) thing to grab my
XML?

thanks,
Jason