[ragel-users] Re: rlcodegen: parse error

Adrian Thurston thurs... at cs.queensu.ca
Sun Feb 4 17:46:40 UTC 2007

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your information. I was able to reproduce the problem, but
not debug it since I am using a cross compiler (MinGW). A sprinkling of
print statements didn't seem to give me any insight. For now I will take
down the binaries produced by MinGW. This is not the first time I've had
trouble getting working Win32 binaries using it.

So for now, Win32 options are:

1. Native binaries contributed by Josef Goettgens
2. Compiling on Windows using Cygwin.

Thanks,
  Adrian