[ragel-users] Re: syntax improvement, new operators

Adrian Thurston thurs... at cs.queensu.ca
Sat Feb 10 18:09:54 UTC 2007

Hi Erich,

Entering actions are always executed before any other actions which have
been previously embedded in the machine. In this example sub is
evaluated and all its actions are embedded. Then the first action is
embedded, but it goes to the front of any action list it is put in
because it is a starting action.

action a1 {}
action a2 {}
action first {}