[ragel-users] Re: Reproducable crash

Adrian Thurston thurs... at cs.queensu.ca
Wed Jan 24 01:27:17 UTC 2007

I can't seem to reproduce the crash. I think it might be architecture
dependent. Are you running on a Mac? Bus errors in Ragel seem to crop up
only on Macs.

crasher = any*;
tag = "{" cmd* crasher "}";

This is heavily ambiguous. The any* will never end. Also the any* of the
text machine will never end. What happens when you change it to
something unambiguous?

crasher = [^}]*;

Regards,
  Adrian