[ragel-users] Re: Packaging ragel for Fedora Extras

Jeremy Hinegardner jer... at hinegardner.org
Mon Mar 26 15:49:08 UTC 2007

Hi Adrian,

Thanks, looks like the packages propogated throughout Fedora Extras this
weekend so if anyone wants to install ragel on Fedora Core 5 or later
(Core 6, devel) you can just:

    yum install ragel

If anyone finds any bugs with the way it is packaged or deployed on
Fedora, please don't hesitate to contact me.

It ended up getting shipped out with Ruby mentioned in the manpage.  If
you like I'll back that documentation out, and push out a new package
until you're ready for the ruby feature to be announced.

enjoy,

-jeremy

 Jeremy Hinegardner                              jer... at hinegardner.org