Line numbering from included files

Manoj Rajagopalan ma... at nanorex.com
Wed Apr 23 20:04:25 UTC 2008

Hi Adrian,

    If I include a bunch of ragel files into one master ragel file which
I then compile to .cpp the line numbering gets mixed up. All line
numbering info, whether with the #line directive or in the comments
generated when using the -L option refer to lines in the master Ragel
file. There is no reference to line numbers in the included files. So if
an error occurs at those locations, the line number information ends up
being misleading.

   Can this be fixed in a future version?

Thanks,
Manoj