[ragel-users] Re: Matching multibyte or wide-chars

Rak Rok rak... at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 18:40:11 UTC 2008

>  Sorry that's the only option at this time. Perhaps someone has already
>  defined character classes that they're willing to share.

I've been poring through the iswalpha code in glibc and it doesn't
seem like it will be too difficult to define the character classes.
It boils down to a bunch of rather large table lookups.  I'm looking
into building it for Ragel.  Will be happy to share the code with you
guys if you're interested in adding it to the set of defined character
classes.  I'm thinking of calling them wdigit, walpha, walnum, etc.
Is this something you'd be interested in having?

-rr-