runaway action

Manfred_Nowak svv1... at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 15:01:48 UTC 2008

On Aug 10, 7:52 pm, Adrian Thurston <thurs... at cs.queensu.ca> wrote:
> which I think is the reason why you
> are not getting the desired results.

From your answer I conclude, that you also failed to attribute the
start state of the machine `all' with some action; more precisely: the
start state of the minimal DFA resulting out of the ragel definition
for the automaton `all'.

Factually I am quite content with the resulting minimal DFA--but from
your explanations it seems, that ragel does not use the resulting
minimal DFA as the basis for the attribution with actions.

If this is true, then what exactly is the basis---and how can one
debug that basis?