[ragel-users] Scanner question

Adrian Thurston thurston at complang.org
Sat Dec 6 02:07:16 UTC 2008

Try this:

'num' ( 'b' ('e' 'r'?)? )?

A long time ago there was talk of adding a machine construction function
(called prefix I think) for this case but it never got done because it
depended on adding some new syntax forms and I didn't have the time.
Hopefully I can revive that soon. I defended my PhD yesterday and life
should return to normal soon :)

-Adrian