Consider me converted

Ross Thomas halfacan... at gmail.com
Sun May 11 03:41:46 UTC 2008

Hi Adrian/all,

Just a brief note to say that Ragel is a truly remarkable piece of
software. I discovered it yesterday via erlang-questions [1] and am
frankly astonished by how much more quickly and easily I can create
much more efficient and robust code using it. It's not an exaggeration
to say that Ragel shattered my expectations regarding how much time
and effort need be invested to produce hyper-efficient code.

I fear I'm beginning to babble. Suffice to say: thanks! :)

-Ross