[ragel-users] eof error

Adrian Thurston thurston at complang.org
Tue Apr 14 03:00:05 UTC 2009

Hi Max,

No error, you just need to supply eof since there is a final state with
an action to execute on the EOF event. In this case it's caused by the
error action in the Enumerator machine and would also be caused by the
leaving action applied to Enumerator if Enumerator had any final states.
You just need to tell Ragel when it's got to the end of the input by
setting char *eof = pe.

-Adrian