[ragel-users] Patches to avoid build_parsers=yes/no change at dist

Adrian Thurston thurston at complang.org
Sat Apr 18 18:19:34 UTC 2009

I have a new solution: use the dist-hook like before but this time use
"cp -p" and "touch -r" to reset the modified times of the configure.in
and configure files after they are modified. This fixes the reconfigure
on make issue from before.

I don't think these options are portable to older UNIX systems but my
rationale is that "make dist" is a maintainer command anyways, and it
isn't necessary to use it just to get ragel built and working on an
older system.

-Adrian