[ragel-users] Setting the "main := XXXX" value dynamically [SOLVED]

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Feb 6 09:36:01 UTC 2009

2009/2/6 Adrian Thurston <thurston at complang.org>:
> The problem is that you're doing something I didn't anticipate ...
> importing from a C file when the input language is Ruby.

Don't worry, this is just a workaround to test all the BNF nodes of my
grammar. I've done a script which replaces the "main :=" line with the
node I want to match.
When I finish the whole parser I won't need it :)


Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>

More information about the ragel-users mailing list