[ragel-users] interpreting ragel visualization

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 14:04:50 UTC 2009

Thanks Adrian.

I had not noticed the -p addition to the -V flag -- that shows the
characters in printable form.

But I still find one thing on the transitions indecipherable --
'\r'(18:46)
or
'|'(!63:66)

Sorry if I am missing something in the manual. Just a pointer will be helpful

Thanks again and a very happy new year

Rustom