[ragel-users] Actions embedded into unexpected transitions?

Dmitry Marakasov amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru
Sat Jan 24 04:27:47 UTC 2009

* Adrian Thurston (thurston at complang.org) wrote:

> This is a common mistake when people start with Ragel. Leaving actions
> require one character of lookahead, or, if they should be executed at
> the end of the input, for you to tell the machine that there is no more
> input by setting eof = pe.

Yeah, regarding missing leaving actions I thought it was something
like that. But what's more interesting for me is why's enter actions
execution order like this.

--
Dmitry Marakasov   .   55B5 0596 FF1E 8D84 5F56  9510 D35A 80DD F9D2 F77D
amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru  ..:  jabber: amdmi3 at jabber.ru    http://www.amdmi3.ru